- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 1910 W Mountain View Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Financial Analyst conducts quantitative analyses of information affecting budgets, expenses, and other financial projects related to all operations of the business.
• Conducts financial analysis of reports acquired from various departments
• Collects and analyzes financial information for assigned accounts, products or product lines, or business units in order to track the organization's progress
• Reports current or expected financial performance and creates financial models to guide decision making
• Analyzes cash flow, expenditures, revenue, depreciation, and capital investments to make recommendations for action and/or modifications regarding financial procedures, plans, and controls
• Translates and communicates analysis and data into actionable information for business leaders
• Assists in the preparation and distribution of monthly, quarterly, and/or annual financial reports/statements
• Provides analysis and the necessary guidance to individuals and corporate organizations
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 4 years relevant experience preferred
• Microsoft Office proficiency: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, required
• Proven ability to analyze and translate data into actionable information
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong people skills with ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Ability to manage workload utilizing various computer platforms/software applications
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.