- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Financial Analyst applies data driven principles in analyzing financial and nonfinancial information related to revenue and cost management.
- Processing, tracking and reporting of pricing credits/debits and corresponding vendor retroactive bill backs
- Prepare order guide to price list comparisons for all applicable customers and track results
- Calculation of customer incentive and rebates in accordance with the customer agreement; measured by accuracy and timeliness of team's output
- Monitor accrual account rates and balances for accuracy and recommend changes as needed
- Facilitate new accrual accounts for all onboarding contracted customers
- Research Negative Gross Profit Report to identify issues and implement corrective action; measured by the team's customer gross profit
- Perform customer pricing audits within customer deadlines; measured by the documented audits/review
- Audit and maintain contracted national beverage pricing
- Prepare reports or Oracle Business Intelligence queries (scheduled and ad-hoc) in support of the analysts and/or management
- Perform annual audits/customer reviews to ensure accuracy of set up to customer agreements
- Facilitate and maintain all customer rebate programs, i.e. VGM & C.A.N.
- Validate and facilitate all third-party invoice payments
- Compile and distribute internal monthly sales metric reports
- Assist with the development of training and standardized processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree AND 4 years of relevant experience OR 8 years of relevant experience required
- Microsoft Office proficiency: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, required
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and flexibility
- Strong people skills with ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to manage workload utilizing various computer platforms/software applications
- Ability to prioritize workload given various tasks with strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to manage input from multiple workflows
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent research and reconciliation skills
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7692