Financial Analyst Senior
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Performs financial planning, analysis and reporting activities for the Broadline and Nationals business segments within Foodservice
- Partner with the Director, Foodservice Finance and business leaders to drive profitable growth
- Utilize operational and financial data to develop profit improvement recommendations
- Support all budgeting and forecasting activities for Broadline and Nationals, including evaluation of any planning tools to improve the effectiveness of current processes
- Manage and maintain communication and good working relationships with all internal customers
- Evaluate capital investment proposals including financial returns and sensitivities to key assumptions.
- Develop key performance metrics that succinctly measure performance and can be utilized to project future results.
- Communicate financial results to business partners and finance leadership
- Understand the connection between operational performance and financial results
- Participate in the evaluation of any new financial planning tools to support the forecasting and budgeting processes
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in financial analysis roles directly supporting business leaders
- Proven ability to analyze and translate data into actionable information and associated results
- Strong systems and analytical skills (Excel, Access, Business Intelligence tools and data mining)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet month-end, budget and other deadlines
- Proven ability to prioritize workload, multi task and problem solve
- Must have demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 5784