Financial Analyst Senior
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing financial and nonfinancial information related to all operations of the business, identifying, recommending and implementing process improvements to reporting and other department processes.
- Assess and pursue opportunities for maximizing utilization of information systems; communicate with the Controller, as to your observations and actions taken.
- Review and analyze business cycles as they relate to Accounting and the business.
- Monthly Expense Analysis.
- Evaluate costing processes and adherence to Federal Milk Market regulations.
- Inventory control analysis.
- Customer Profitability analysis, monthly customer P&L’s.
- Study processes in the accounting department and evaluate ways to streamline and improve them.
- Maintain and create new financial reports in Global Spreadsheet server (very similar to FRX reporting).
- Provide year-end support of auditor requirements, which may include research and development.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget. The budget process involves Dynamics AX add on software, Forecaster. It requires close communication with all areas of the business. Reporting requirements include, but are not limited to, P&L, Balance Sheet, Leases, Fixed Assets, ROA, Cash Flow, and Corporate schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in financial analysis roles directly supporting business leaders
- Proven ability to analyze and translate data into actionable information and associated results
- Strong systems and analytical skills (Excel, Access, Business Intelligence tools and data mining)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet month-end, budget and other deadlines
- Proven ability to prioritize workload, multi task and problem solve
- Must have demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.