- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Finance lead at designated Foodservice branch providing financial decision support to the Branch Manager and ensuring adequate controls over branch assets.
- Business partner for branch manager providing reporting and analysis on business results.
- Management responsibilities for route settlement and other local accounting functions.
- Lead business unit month-end analysis of financial results by developing a detailed understanding of the business, providing explanations for variances and recommend action plans
- Translate and communicate analysis and data into actionable information for business leaders
- Lead the annual budgeting process for the branch including detailed Broadline assumptions and coordination of the campus wide plan for shared facilities.
- Develop and maintain forecasting models to project branch financial results.
- Actively engage with branch management to identify and implement actions to drive profitable growth
- Support corporate accounting and local audit requirements through timely reporting and explanation of results.
- Develop, report and track the key performance indicators that drive branch financial performance.
- Lead, develop and performance manage staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, 5+ years of related experience; candidate must have 2+ years of managerial experience; foodservice and/or manufacturing experience preferred; MBA or CPA is a plus
- Proven ability to analyze and translate data into actionable information
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills (Excel, Access, Business Intelligence)
- Ability to succinctly communicate business results to a broad audience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet month-end, budget and other deadlines
- Proven ability to prioritize workload, multi task and problem solve
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.