Finance Manager - Data Analytics
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Central resource for creation and streamlining of financial data analytics in support of core processes and strategic initiatives.
- Serve as business partner to Senior Finance and Enterprise Management
- Provide analyses that can be adopted through the enterprise by having a detailed understanding of the business
- Translate and communicate analyses and data into actionable information for business leaders
- Develop and maintain financial models to support the business
- Accelerate the organization’s data capabilities and provide the means for increasingly sophisticated uses of data while promoting data literacy across the organization
- Develop technical expertise in analytical tools and techniques and serve as a resource to others
- Provide technical coaching, mentoring and training across multiple stakeholder groups
- Manage and maintain communication and good working relationships
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, and 5+ years of related experience; MBA is a plus
- Proven ability to analyze and translate data into actionable information
- Strong analytical knowledge of Excel, Access, Microsoft Power BI and Dynamics (DAX)
- 3+ years of experience as a BI/Data Analyst or Developer creating solutions using Power BI
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and modern data warehousing principles
- Proven ability to prioritize workload, multi-task and problem solve
- Must have effective communication skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists;
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.