Farms Tour Support
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 40034 West Clayton Road
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for giving a guided tour (scripted tour messages provided) throughout Shamrock Farms working dairy farm. You will be required to learn information as it relates to the Farm and Shamrock Farms in order to give visitors a knowledgeable, safe and fun tour. This is a seasonal position as tours open October – May, so hours may vary (1-3 tours on scheduled work days).
- Providing guided tours for scheduled groups including schools and the general public.
- Providing excellent customer service throughout Farm Tour visitors experience in the Welcome Center and on tour including but not limited to: answering visitor questions, directing them through the Welcome Center and continually monitoring visitors to ensure all needs are met and rules are being followed, etc.
- Following 'opening and closing' procedures every day a tour is operating for both the Welcome Barn and tour route elements.
- Managing Welcome Center Barn operations and computer software including Tour Check-In, Merchandise Store and Ice Cream Parlor duties.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be Proficient in computer applications including Internet/e-mail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- High degree of professionalism and strong internal and external orientation.
- Occasionally working in high places
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and caustic chemicals
- Frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.