Farms Tour Cashier (Seasonal), Stanfield, AZ
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 40034 West Clayton Road
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
Serves as primary cashier in Welcome Center Barn including Tour Check, Merchandise Store and Ice Cream Parlor.
Seasonal position – tours open October – May. Hours may vary (1-3 tours on scheduled work days). For more information regarding the Shamrock Farms Farm Tour experience, visit shamrockfarms.net.
- Handles merchandise transactions and sales including managing check out and selling items
- Record department sales as well as be knowledgeable about item pricing, inventory, etc.
- Stocks shelves and marks prices on items accurately
- Counts money in cash drawer at beginning and end of work shift
- Handles Ice Cream Parlor duties including scooping ice cream, passing out novelties, preparing hot dogs and pretzels, etc.
- Assist with handing out milks to school and public visitors.
- Light cleaning as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exceptional customer service and strong people skills
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
Physical Demands: The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Job Status: Seasonal
Job Reference #: 5268