Farms Milk Hauler
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 40034 West Clayton Road
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Transports milk from Farms to Dairy location
- Drive truck to various locations to pick-up product.
- Operate tanker pump equipment properly.
- Clean inside of truck.
- Perform daily routine vehicle condition report on truck and/or trailer.
- Comply with company policies and D.O.T. regulations.
- Pull milk samples following state approved procedures for lab testing. (Require state license).
- Clean up spills and farmers equipment
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The successful candidate must be able to understand all policies, procedures, instructions, rules and regulations (including all safety training and safety information) associated with this position which are written in English. In addition, the successful candidate must be able to appropriately respond to these and, where needed, provide reports, presentations, information or communications in English.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Six months tractor trailer training and one year tractor trailer/route delivery driving experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must have a Class "A" CDL for tractor trailer operation, as well as tanker and double/triple endorsement.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record .Assist with other activities as needed.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 5176