Farms Accounting Associate
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 40034 West Clayton Road
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: Performs various Accounting functions in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, along with Payroll and limited HR responsibilities. Position also assists with special projects as needed.
- Apply payments to customer accounts
- Apply adjustments to customer accounts
- Prepare daily bank deposits
- Process approved invoices by assigning vendor and general ledger accounting codes
- Process Payables and file processed invoices
- Investigate all vendor inquiries and discrepancies between PO and Invoice
- Process new hires and Process terminations
- Work with Corporate HR on Insurance matters
- Work with Corporate HR on Workmans Compensation issues
- Prepare, Maintain and Process Shamrock Farms Payroll
- Assist with related special projects as required
- Train/Cover/Assist in other areas as needed
- Other duties as assigned
(If it is listed it is a required, unless otherwise noted as Preferred)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of five years related experience and or training; or equivalent combination.
- Must be willing to work the demands of the Farms which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7093