Facility Maintenance Tech II (Days)
Shift: 7am to 3:30pm!
Summary: The Facility Maintenance Tech II is responsible for building maintenance operations and repairs. (S)he will perform maintenance functions of all facility related operations including standard inspections and preventative building maintenance at all NM facilities
- Perform periodic standard inspections and preventative maintenance on tools, equipment, and building
- Schedule and coordinate building maintenance
- Coordinate and perform general repairs of exterior and interior building including drywall and roofing, painting, adjusting and hanging doors, laying concrete, masonry, and framing
- Assists with minor remodeling and construction of facilities
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 2 month related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Regularly stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Regularly reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, or crawl
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.