Facilities Maintenance Technician Level 2
Summary: The Facilities Maintenance Technician II is responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in commercial or industrial facilities. (S)he will also support training of level I technicians.
This position is expected to pay $26-$29 per hour.
- Dismantle machines and/or equipment and replace defective parts and motors
- Clean and lubricate machine parts such as shafts, pulleys, gears, and bearings
- Replace or repair machine belts
- Remove dust, dirt, grease, and waste material from machines
- Paint machines, equipment or building structures to prevent corrosion
- Bend and cut conduit and wire and drills holes in walls, floors, and ceilings for electrical connections
- Bend, cut, and thread pipe, cut opening in walls, ceilings, and floors for pipes, and seal pipe joints with sealing compound
- Cut out and join parts for worktables, benches, shelves, and other furnishings
- Patch or replace plaster or plaster board and paint walls, ceilings, and trim of building
- Clear clogged drains and replace plumbing fixtures
- Operate welding machine to repair or join metal parts
- Repair or replace damaged racks
- Cleans work areas, tools, and equipment
- Report all malfunctions on equipment and safety issues and/or unsafe practices immediately
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
· Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
· Occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Regularly stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
· Regularly reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, or crawl
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!