Executive Administrative Assistant
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Responsible for conserving executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, collecting and analyzing information, drafting letters and documents, and managing projects. This position relieves executives of administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
- Manages projects specific to the area, coordinating personnel, research, materials, and handling project meetings
- Acts as the point of contact between department leadership and internal/external clients
- Prepares and routes correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations
- Processes expense reports, check requests and reimbursement requests
- Compiles information and enters data for processing of reports relative to specific organizational areas
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance
- Serves as vacation or leave relief for other administrative personnel within the Corporate Offices
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of relevant and progressively responsible experience; Associate’s degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience to provide demonstrated qualifications for this position
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (or similar e-mail system)
- Must have demonstrated ability to self-manage time and priorities, provide support to a variety of different managerial styles and meet expectations of multiple people; In addition, must have the ability to handle fairly constant medium to high level of pressure to perform and high level of accuracy
- Must be able to maintain high levels of customer service in conducting daily activities, communications and interactions with all levels within the organization
- Must be able to act in a courteous and professional manner and display courtesy to internal and external customers, vendors and others in all interactions; Must have strong listening skills and the ability to demonstrate sensitivity toward others
- Must be able to protect the confidentiality of information at an advanced level for all legal, financial, employee, computer or other sensitive information or material
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to include evenings, weekends, holidays, early or late days based on executive management activities
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6551