Executive Administrative Assistant
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for all administrative and support functions associated with the Chief Operations Officer (COO). You will handle all information requests, schedule/calendar appointments, attend meetings and take notation; transcribe notes, prepare follow up documentation, and otherwise relieve the COO of clerical work and administrative responsibilities related to personal and business details.
- Organize and assist the COO
- Act as the gate-keeper and point of contact between the COO and all internal/external contacts
- Manage ever-changing business, social and personal calendars while proactively resolving any scheduling conflicts. Anticipate needs and proactively handle any potential conflicts
- Expertly prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and conference calls, prepare agendas, meeting packages, reserve and prepares facilities, and record and transcribe minutes of meetings
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents and manage them appropriately. Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Process expense reports, check requests and reimbursement requests. Maintain logs, reports and computer data
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Manage confidential contact information and file both personal and business related
- Event planning; coordinate, schedule and make appointments and arranges all aspects for meetings and conferences. Includes birthdays, dinner parties, and family get-togethers.
- Expertly arrange and coordinate business, social and personal travel, accommodation and transport; prepare itineraries compile and maintain travel vouchers and records.
- Assist with personal bookkeeping, including household bill payments and health insurance matters
- Research, plan and execute special events and gifting. Includes personal, gift and household shopping
- Research services and activities for family
- Serve as vacation or leave relief for other administrative personnel within the Corporate Offices
- Order and maintain supplies, and arrange for equipment maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience as an administrative assistant; 2+ years supporting a senior executive
- Demonstrated expert proficiency in all Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Expert proficiency in all office equipment to include photo copiers and scanners
- Ability to calmly navigate high pressure situations
- Demonstrated discretion and trustworthiness. Must be able to protect the confidentiality of information at an advanced level for all legal, financial, employee, computer or other sensitive information or material.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Excellent listening skills. Demonstrated tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- The ability to be pro-active and take initiative
- Demonstrated expertise in event planning and travel management. Strong familiarity with awards and points programs, and experience with Awards programs.
- High attention to detail
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends."
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6349