ESL Maintenance Technician
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 318 Mill Place Parkway
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: This position is responsible for performing maintenance procedures at facilities and facilities equipment by working with maintenance manager and using expertise to quickly diagnose problems and prevent excessive down time.
• Directing, training, and supporting other maintenance and production personnel.
• Repairing and maintaining mechanical and hydraulic components of production machines and equipment such as metal fabricating machine tools, material handling systems, automated lubrication systems, and refrigeration equipment.
• Visually inspecting and listening to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions.
• Dismantling machines and equipment to gain access to problem area.
• Inspecting and measuring parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems.
• Removes and replaces worn or defective parts of drive mechanism or hydraulic system.
• Assists Mechanical Engineer to modify sketches or computer generated designs of machine components such as hydraulic system and drive mechanism.
• Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Qualifications: (If it is listed it is a required, unless otherwise noted as Preferred)
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Two or more years of commercial or industrial maintenance related experience and/or training
• Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
• Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
• Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
• Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
• Close, distance, color and peripheral vision
• Depth perception
• The ability to adjust focus
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.