Enterprise Sales Leader - Healthcare
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Enterprise Sales Leader – Healthcare is responsible for developing strategic initiatives to drive sales and profitability; increase Shamrock’s healthcare market share. (S)he is responsible for managing the department P&L and directing a team of healthcare focused associates to meet all sales goals across the enterprise.
- Expertly manages the P&L, meeting all sales and budget goals
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate aggressive corporate goals and expand into new markets
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets team performance goals accordingly including maximizing sales of ebrands
- Manage key relationships with customers and GPO partners. Meet with key clients, assist sales representative with maintaining relationships, negotiating and/or closing deals
- Directs the adoption of Shamrock Foods’ web-based menu program that provides customers with cycle and service menus, recipes and additional tools to help with the success of their foodservice operation.
- Prepares sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Directs vendors, distributors, and clients concerning sales and marketing techniques
- Oversees activities between healthcare-sales department and other Shamrock Business Units
- Maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders across the enterprise
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote products and services
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Food Science or related field
- 5 plus years’ experience in healthcare, food distribution, sales or culinary is a plus. Registered dietician is a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience managing sales teams virtually
- Experience successfully managing P&Ls
- Demonstrated success in driving sales growth and conducting business reviews. Comfortable interacting with C-suite executives.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office proficiency: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Strong verbal/written communication and group presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong people skills, including the ability to motivate a team
- Ability to travel nationally up to 50% of the time
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7406