Enterprise Maintenance Manager
The Enterprise Maintenance Manager plans, directs, and coordinates activities concerned with equipment and facility maintenance at more than one Branch of Shamrock Food Company's Gold Canyon Meat Co and Pier 22 Seafood Co plants.
- Responsible for all equipment and facility maintenance activities for the Enterprise within the assigned Branches, as measured by Preventive Maintenance compliance, equipment downtime and successful project
- Responsible for the planning and administration of the equipment and facility maintenance budget as measured by variance to the
- Coordinates all maintenance activities with other departments to ensure company objectives are being met as measured by the division key performance
- Ensures that all maintenance supervisors, coordinators and technicians are properly trained to meet current and future maintenance organization demands as measured by skill assessments.
- Ensures compliance with local, state and federal codes related to safe maintenance work practices as measured through internal department compliance audits and safety
- Responsible for administration of the Computerized Maintenance Management System as measured by effective utilization of the system.
- Responsible for administration of the merit program for all maintenance supervisors, coordinators and technicians as measured by retention and assessment against the local job
- Approximately 20-30% travel is required
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from a credited college or university program
- Seven to ten to years of maintenance supervision/management experience; or equivalent combination of education and
- Strong people skills
- Strong verbal/written communication
- Strong mathematical
- Strong team approach to
- Strong commitment and established track record of processes documentation and improvement
- Technical skills:
- Working knowledge of industrial equipment utilization and maintenance in a production or warehouse facility
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems including PLCs and control systems
- Working knowledge of reporting methods and tools for tracking and managing key performance metrics
- Fluent in software packages such as MS Office Suite (Project, Word, Excel) and Email
- Familiar with AutoCAD and CMMS
- Familiar with OSHA and EPA Requirements related to maintenance
- Working knowledge of HVAC (refrigeration) preferred
- Experience with electrical controls troubleshooting preferred
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.