Enterprise Beverage Sales Manager
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Enterprise Beverage Sales Manager directs and coordinates the activities of the Beverage Sales business across the Shamrock Enterprise. (S)he obtains optimal business support by serving as the primary sales manager of the Beverage Specialist team, ensuring effective and consistent communication, supporting business initiatives of Beverage Manufacturing, managing budgets, and facilitating collaboration and coordination between Branch Leadership and Support Services. (S)he identifies and communicates to the Director of Beverage regular progression and new business opportunities, growth plans and is accountable for achieving all strategic goals and objectives as directed.
- Develops, implements and manages mission critical sales plans that directly corresponds with Divisional growth strategies
- Provides excellent leadership to all subordinates, helping them to achieve their sales goals by working directly with them in their territories, providing one-on-one coaching and role development, regular performance evaluations and by holding all accountable to the expected results
- Develops and reports on Key Performance Indicators that provide Executive leadership with detailed information to better assess and compare overall divisional strategies
- Participate in branch level GSM’s, Expo’s, etc., and be an expert influencer for the Beverage Division
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related required; Master’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years of beverage and/or foodservice sales experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience, ideally leading teams of at least 10+ associates
- Experience with direct store delivery (DSD) models, national accounts, retail chain and foodservice distribution preferred
- 50% travel required – days/overnights
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.