- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Dairy Production
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Engineer Technician supports the Plant Process Engineer in ensuring all plant equipment is operating at specification, all PMs are scheduled and conducted per schedule, and there is minimum unscheduled equipment downtime. S/he will support technological advancements, engineering analysis, short and long term planning, and project implementation that impacts all plants.
- Responsible for supporting all equipment and facility maintenance activities as measured by Preventive Maintenance compliance and equipment downtime.
- Must maintain a safe environment for all department functions as measured by the safety record, accident free days, lost time days, and total dollars spent
- Supports maintenance/engineering processes to ensure all equipment is working efficiently and supports energy management and utility cost control initiatives
- Demonstrates effective use of the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Supports the development and implementation of major capital improvements
- Supports the Plant Process Engineer in coordinateingall maintenance activities to ensure all production target and customer service levels are being met as measured by the division key performance indicators.
- Ensure compliance for all governmental regulations as well as customer related inspections to include, USDA, FDA, OSHA, HASAP, AIS, Siliker, SQF (Level 3), State, County and Federal inspections as measured by actual and mock audit results.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from a credited college or university program preferred
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong commitment to process documentation and improvement
- Technical skills:
- Working knowledge of reporting methods and tools for tracking and managing key performance metrics
- Fluent in software packages such as MS Office Suite (Project, Word, Excel) and Email
- Familiar with AutoCAD, Rockwell Automation software and/or CMMS
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.