Emerald Express Specialist
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Customer Care
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
At Shamrock Foods, produce is considered to be a center-of-the-plate category. Our goal is to increase produce sales by providing our customers an efficient and easy to use special ordering process that sets us apart from the competition. The Emerald Express Specialist is responsible for managing all special orders for the produce category. In addition, (s)he will manage school orders and standing orders communicated by the sales teams. The sales representative is the voice of the customer and the Emerald Express Specialist is charged with upholding the highest level of customer service possible.
- Uphold the highest level of customer service.
- Work with sales team to order, price and sell Shamrock/Markon/Specialty produce.
- Work with School team to process/ input all FFVP (Fresh Fruit and Vegetable program) orders on a monthly basis
- Communicate all pertinent information daily, in an accurate and timely manner, with produce procurement
- Adhere to standardized processes to comply with all task/project service level standards
- Support the processes around enhancing efficiencies for the emerald desk to support the Enterprise.
- Promote teamwork to create a positive culture to enhance business productivity and team unity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma /GED
- 1+ year of Food Service or related produce experience
- Strong organization, time management and multi-tasking skill sets required.
- Good computer skills including Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated competency using 10-key by touch
- Must be able to work sitting for extended periods of time.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.