Electromechanical Technician - Phoenix, AZ
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
To maintain electrical and mechanical systems on all automation equipment and high bay cranes. Administer and maintain Shamrock's preventive maintenance program. Assist the supervisor and manager in accomplishing departmental and company goals
- Troubleshoot analyze, repair and perform preventive maintenance on all distribution center equipment.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Allen Bradley PLCS.
- Installation and implementation of; 3PH, 48OV, 277V, 24OV, 12V and transformers for equipment and the building.
- Perform routine carpentry, plumbing, welding, and electrical jobs as assigned.
- Apply standard, safe electrical practices using proven methods and NEC Code.
- Operates metalworking machines, such as bench lathe, milling machine, punch press, and drill press to fabricate housings, fittings, jigs, and fixtures, and verifies dimensions.
- Assembles wires, insulation, and electrical components, such as; resistors and capacitors, following method layouts.
- Installs electrical assemblies and hardware in housing.
- Tests assembled instruments for circuit continuity and operational reliability and analyzes results
- Records test results and writes report on fabrication techniques used.
- Calibrates instruments according to specifications.
- Responsibilities include frequently communicating with other personnel and training employees
- Install safety fixtures as required.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- State or local craft licenses as needed.
- Shifts may vary. Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department; which are subject to evenings, weekends, holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Job Reference #: 5589