Electromechanical Technician - $5K Sign On Bonus
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for maintaining electrical and mechanical systems on all automation equipment and high bay cranes.
- Administering and maintaining Shamrock's preventive maintenance program
- Assisting the supervisor and manager in accomplishing departmental and company goals
- Troubleshooting, analyzing, repairing and performing preventive maintenance on all distribution center equipment
- Installing and implementing; 3PH, 48OV, 277V, 24OV, 12V and transformers for equipment and the building
- Operating metalworking machines, such as bench lathe, milling machine, punch press, and drill press to fabricate housings, fittings, jigs, and fixtures, and verifies dimensions
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- State or local craft licenses as needed
- Shifts may vary. Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department; which are subject to evenings, weekends, holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.