- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Actively recruit and pipeline OTR drivers within the Transportation Department. Develop recruiting processes, procedures, plans, strategies, and activities while ensuring compliance with government regulations and company policies.
- Recruit qualified driving applicants via recruiting tools, on-site hiring events and other sources.
- Screen and qualify applicants based on Shamrock hiring guidelines.
- Connect with applicants within 24 hours of a completed application.
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews for potential candidates.
- Facilitate, schedule, and oversee the driver onboarding process.
- Perform weekly reporting of lead generation and metric performance.
- Work with marketing to champion an effective advertising strategy through various channels.
- Develop and maintain new recruiting sources to ensure a consistent applicant flow.
- Attend and represent Shamrock at job fairs and hiring events.
- Present at local CDL schools to acquire new drivers.
- Work closely with operations to understand hiring needs throughout the country.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience recruiting Transportation talent; Transportation experience a plus
- Experience developing creative recruitment strategies and connecting to top industry talent and passive candidates
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of organization
- Must have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Must have excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office programs including: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the departments which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.