We are currently offering a $1,000 Sign On Bonus for this position.
Perform various duties for transportation including assisting CDL driver on routes.
- Assist CDL drivers on routes
- Unload perishable foods, tabletop items, special equipment and frozen product
- Load returned products and empty containers in trucks and place in proper temp zones
- Other duties may be assigned
- High School diploma/ GED preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department and a schedule that works evenings / early morning
- Frequently walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.