District Sales Manager - Italian and Pizza
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: This position is responsible for managing and directing the Italian sales force to achieve sales and profit goals within a specified district.
- Directly supervising 6 to 15 employees in the Italian and Pizza Sales Department
- Regularly contacting Italian and Pizza customer base by phone and/or traveling through assigned territory to solicit orders and establish new relationships
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Hiring/training employees, directing sales, forecasting activities, preparing reports, setting performance goals, and assigning new sales territories
- Recommending/approving budget, expenditures, and appropriations for research and development work
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year university or five years related experience/equivalent combination of education and experience
- Current driver's license and auto insurance required
- Must be able to calculate amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge of Accounting, Database, Internet, Ordering and Inventory software as well as Word and Excel
- Must be able to use a laptop
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7347