Dispatch Scheduling Coordinator
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 18332 NE San Rafael Street
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for handling busy incoming calls from customers and meeting 'Essential Duties and Responsibilities' outlined below.
- Posting and awarding open bids
- Setting up routes bags and customer keys
- Coordinating with drivers, dispatcher and warehouse management team to ensure on time dispatches
- Assuring compliance with all safety procedures, company policies and DOT laws Scheduler
- Tracking and recording vehicle maintenance records, daily equipment assignments, schedule coverage drivers with scheduled and unscheduled time off in dispatch records
- Tracking DOT hours of service, communicating issues and creating DOT discipline based on policy Router
- Building, maintaining and monitoring weekly driver schedules including time off and seasonal route coverage
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Must have a High School diploma or GED; and 3 months of related experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and basic use of a desktop PC
- Basic knowledge of DOT laws governing hours of service for CDL drivers
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.