Director Supply Planning
The Director of Dairy Planning is responsible for ensuring high service levels to our customers and is key to the efficiency and gross profit of our Shamrock Farms Dairy division. The Director of Dairy Planning will be responsible for leading a team dedicated to Production Scheduling, Material Resource Planning, Demand and Supply Planning as well as leading our Dairy S&OP cadence in close collaboration with our Finance, Business Development, Operations, Marketing and Executive Leadership teams. In addition to meeting and exceeding key performance targets around inventory efficiency, service level and operational efficiency, success in this role will require an ability to lead in an agile, collaborative and rapidly evolving environment.
- Act as a catalyst leader with direct reports building Supply Chain capabilities for the Dairy enterprise
- Lead and improve the S&OP process for the Dairy enterprise, establishing an IBP roadmap
- Develop advanced production plans balancing service needs, operations efficiency and gross profitability for the good of the Dairy enterprise
- Work with enterprise resources to develop regressive, predictive and prescriptive forecasts
- Support other functional teams (Category Management / Procurement, Operations, Sales, Marketing and Finance) by acting as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for general Supply Chain and Planning disciplines
- Identify areas to reduce costs and drive efficiencies through optimization of sourcing and supplier management
- Leverage analytical insights to improve customer fill rates and improve inventory efficiency across multiple production locations
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Mathematics, Supply Chain or related field
- 5 years of direct Supply Chain Planning experience; Manufacturing experience with limited and short shelf-life products is preferred
- 3 years of direct leadership experience
- Lean Six Sigma Green knowledge and experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.