Director Retail Sales - Phoenix, AZ
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
The Director of Sales is responsible for providing sales strategies and plans for growing the Shamrock Farms Brand and any future brands/sub-brands; development of new customers and channels; development of strategies and plans for private label development; and management of sales management and associates.
- Meet all company goals and objectives for sales, margin and customer service.
- Develop, direct, and manage a comprehensive strategic selling plan process to drive incremental sales expansion and protect our strength in the Arizona market across all channels of trade
- Develop and lead in execution of annual sales plan including identification of key customer targets that are aligned with the strategic marketing plan and meets overall divisional goals
- Development of annual sales and expense budgets. Provide periodic reporting and analysis as needed
- Develop annual trade plans for new and existing key accounts to drive dairy division sales and gross profit. This includes the sales of new product lines/sku’s, product expansion, promotional plan development, category management, trade show management, etc.
- Provide overall management and leadership of key accounts including the personnel directly responsible for these accounts
- Deliver sales presentations as needed and act as top-to-top senior executive as needed
- Provide leadership and management of all brand and private label RFP’s
- Manage pricing across key channels of trade
- Provide feedback to marketing team on trends and new product opportunities in the market place
- Work with Senior Director of Supply chain and team as needed to ensure execution is in place with new accounts and opportunities are identified for the future. This includes developing forecasts with both the operations and logistics teams
- Collaborate with marketing on product optimization and sku rationalization.
- Bachelor's degree; or 10 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of Dairy experience
- Self-motivated, high energy, goal oriented individual.
- Be a dynamic communicator.
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance required.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to travel.
Shamrock Foods Company, a privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Shamrock Farms was founded by W.T. McClelland in Tucson AZ with only 20 cows, a Model T delivery truck and one route man delivering fresh milk. Today, 90 years later, Shamrock Farms Dairy is one of the largest family-owned and operated dairies in the United States. Shamrock Farms offers a full line of dairy products including Rockin' Refuel, on-the-go milk, Calcium Plus milk, family size milk, organic dairy, sour cream, cottage cheese, creams.