Director of Sales - Non-Commercial
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Director of Sales – Non-Commercial is responsible for developing strategic initiatives to drive sales and profitability; increase Shamrock’s market share in all non-commercial business lines. (S)he is responsible for creating a culture of success and ongoing goal achievement while managing the P&L and directing several teams of associates focused to meet all sales goals.
- Leading the sales strategy for the organization. Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate aggressive corporate goals and expand into new markets.
- Execute ambitious plans which identify sales opportunities as well as new products and services for identified markets/ clients.
- Expertly manage the P&L, meeting all sales and budget goals.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set team performance goals accordingly including maximizing sales of ebrand.
- Lead strategic projects to optimize the sales team’s performance and to optimize the partnership between Sales and other functions across the organization.
- Manage key relationships with customers and GPO partners. Meet with key clients, assist sales leaders with maintaining relationships, negotiating and/or closing deals.
- Build strong partnership with Sales Leadership, Business Operations, Analytics, and other cross-functional teams to drive initiatives and achieve objectives
- Partner with the leadership and sales on operational and analytical requests, such as sales team restructuring, territory planning, business performance analysis, and sales forecasting
- Directs vendors, distributors, and clients concerning sales and marketing techniques.
- Direct the adoption of Shamrock Foods’ web-based menu program that provides customers with cycle and service menus, recipes and additional tools to help with the success of their foodservice operation.
- Maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Represents company at trade association meetings other industry-related networking events to promote products and services.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Food Science or related field
- 7 plus years’ experience in healthcare, food distribution, sales or culinary is a plus. Registered dietician is a plus.
- 5 plus years’ experience managing sales teams virtually
- Experience successfully managing P&Ls
- Demonstrated success in driving sales growth and conducting business reviews. Comfortable interacting with C-suite executives.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office proficiency: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Strong verbal/written communication and group presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem - solving skills
- Strong people skills, including the ability to motivate a team
- Ability to travel nationally up to 50% of the time
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7723