Director of Finance
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for providing financial analysis and leading the financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting processes for the divison.
- Partner with leadership teams to drive profitable growth.
- Lead monthly financial reporting process summarizing key driver of results versus Budget and prior year actuals.
- Lead annual budgeting process developing financial targets, coordinating branch budget submissions and developing executive presentations.
- Develop financial analyses that identify opportunities to improve profitability through cost reductions, volume growth and margin enhancement.
- Hire, train and develop staff members.
- Partner with general ledger team to ensure accurate financial reporting and annual audit support.
- Partner with general ledger team to ensure that appropriate internal controls for the division are in place.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance; MBA and/or CPA preferred
- 10+ years of increasing responsibility in Finance and Accounting disciplines
- 5+ years of supervisory experience required
- Candidate will have strong analytical and financial planning skills. Demonstrated expertise in Excel, business intelligence software and data mining tools
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization. Strong leadership skills and willingness to embrace change.
- Ability to work effectively from a strategic to a tactical level
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet month-end, budget and other deadlines
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends."
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6310