- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Supply Chain
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Lead our Demand Planning team and continue building out enterprise-wide Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) via advanced level prescriptive analytics. Our Demand Manager will be instrumental in supporting key customers, business channels and select growth opportunities. Success will be measured by forecast accuracy improvement (Mean Absolute Percent Error – MAPE), Days on Hand (DOH) inventory efficiency and overall contribution to reduced Cost to Serve to enterprise budget and initiative targets.
- Primary leader selecting, hiring and developing our Demand Planning team members (up to 7 people).
- Manage the recurring Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) meeting cadence and ensure process and staff are identifying opportunities for business improvement for presentation at the monthly Executive Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) review.
- Engage directly with key, assigned customers on emerging and existing Shared Supply Chain goals.
- Engage directly with key supplier partners, Supply Planning and Category Management on identified inbound supply opportunities.
- Engage directly with key technology vendors on tool enhancements and tool selection (ie: Blue Ridge).
- Help craft Supply Chain strategy and tactics, primarily in the Demand Forecasting space.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; BS in Supply Chain, Mathematics, Statistics or related preferred; MBA a plus.
- 5 or more years of experience in Supply Chain with a focus on Demand disciplines for at least 3 years.
- APICS or CSCMP professional Supply Chain certifications are preferred.
- Experience with Demand Planning software (ie: Logility, Clarity) a plus.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which is generally limited to week days but may be subject to evenings or weekends due to project or department needs.
- Must be able to travel for annual events; <10% of time.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6123