- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Supply Chain
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Demand Analyst is responsible for forecasting activities associated with assigned customers, products and/or sales channels/categories. This is achieved by creating and maintaining forecast models for customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from Sales, Marketing, customers and syndicated consumer data. In addition, this position will support Supply Managers, Category Management, and Account Management.
• Continuously improve forecasting techniques, measure and evaluate impact of forecast accuracy and document standard operating procedures.
• Organize detailed inventory plans that incorporate into fundamental decision making.
• Understand business objectives for launch and forecast management and integrate information into statistical baselines and demand planning processes.
• Establish and utilize best methods (statistical models and software tools) in creating forecasts and respective inventory targets, including safety stock levels as approved by management.
• Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, ensuring processes and methods are followed.
• Design and generate weekly and monthly statistical forecast reports based on historical sales, market trends, seasonality and promotions to support decision-making.
• Maintain items in Demand Management system to drive the latest approved forecast requirements.
• Maintain, automate, and improve reporting functionality across different supply chain departments.
• Lead and assist in Adhoc department projects.
• Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) from a college or university; preferably in Supply Chain Management, Data Analytics, Computer Information Systems, Statistics or Economics
• 5 years minimum related experience and training in the discipline, which may include education.
• Preferred Industry certification in Supply Chain (ie: APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) or APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
• Preferred to have a working knowledge of Clarity, E3 Trim/AWR or comparable purchasing software
• Must have basic Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook skills.
• Strong ability and desire to work both independently and in group / project settings.
• Strong verbal/written communication and group presentation skills
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7937