Dairy Stocker (Part Time) - Tucson, AZ
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 1900 W Ruthrauff Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
Restocks merchandise displays in retail store by performing the following duties.
- Examine merchandise displays to identify items in need of replenishment
- Pull back-stock from storage area to refill displays, rotating stock using FIFO system in the process
- Work closely with department managers at store locations to explain/resolve out of stock situations and to incorporate new items
- Complete Equipment Move Order paperwork, load freezer on to a truck or trailer, drive a non-CDL company vehicle to deliver the freezer, plug in freezer at the designated customer location
- Stock storage areas and displays with new or transferred merchandise
- Participate in store displays and resets
- Set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counter, or tables, as appropriate or as requested to attract customers and promote sales
- Travel between store locations in assigned territory, or to other locations as requested, using own vehicle
- Attend and participate in routine or other meetings, at the Dairy facility or at other sites, as required
- Cleans display cases, shelves and aisles.
- Ability to train Dairy Managers with proper ordering techniques
- Map and manage a route within
- Other duties as required.
- High School diploma or GED. One to three months related experience and /or training preferred.
- The successful candidate must be able to understand all policies, procedures, instructions, rules and regulations (including all safety training and safety information) associated with this position which are written in English.
- In addition, the successful candidate must be able to appropriately respond to these and, where needed, provide reports, presentations, information or communications in English.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 5380