Dairy Sales Utility
Starting pay is $20/hr
The Sales Utility works in a team environment and has several functions in order writing, merchandising and training within any assigned territory.
- Supervise, train and schedule stockers in assigned territory
- Identify sales opportunities within assigned territory.
- Assist in writing orders and merchandising product for assigned customers within any assigned territory.
- Cover RSM vacation and personal floating holidays.
- Cover Lead Merchandiser vacation and personal floating holidays.
- Cover Full Time Stocker vacation and personal floating holidays.
- Examine merchandise displays to identify items in need of replenishment.
- Communicate competitive information, i.e. new items in your assigned territory to Field Operations Manager.
- Pull back-stock from storage area to refill displays, rotating stock using FIFO system in the process
- Work closely with department managers at store locations to explain/resolve out of stock situations and to incorporate new items.
- Stock storage areas and displays with new or transferred merchandise.
- Sell in store displays and coordinate resets.
- Set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counter, or tables, as appropriate or as requested to attract customers and promote sales.
- Travel between store locations in assigned territory, or to other locations as requested, using own vehicle.
- Attend and participate in routine or other meetings, at the Dairy facility or at other sites, as required
- Cleans display cases, shelves and aisles.
- High School diploma or GED.
- One to three months related experience and /or training preferred.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Pay: up to $20/hour
<input type='hidden' id='descHeader'><div class='description'><p>Starting pay is $20/hr</p><p>The Sales Utility works in a team environment and has several functions in order writing
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: e3237dde-62e5-4e52-ad57-5f1662f2f24a