Dairy Route Sales Representative
- Requisition ID
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Dairy Route Sales Representative works in a team environment and has several functions in order writing, merchandising and training within an assigned territory.
- Supervise, train and schedule stockers in assigned territory
- Identify sales opportunities within assigned territory
- Assist RSM in writing orders for assigned customers within assigned territory
- Cover RSM vacation and personal floating holidays if needed
- Examine merchandise displays to identify items in need of replenishment
- Communicate competitive information, i.e. new items in your assigned territory to Field Operations Manager
- Pull back-stock from storage area to refill displays, rotating stock using FIFO system in the process
- Work closely with department managers at store locations to explain/resolve out of stock situations and to incorporate new items
- Stock storage areas and displays with new or transferred merchandise
- Sell in store displays and coordinate resets
- Set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counter, or tables, as appropriate or as requested to attract customers and promote sales
- Travel between store locations in assigned territory, or to other locations as requested, using own vehicle
- Attend and participate in routine or other meetings, at the Dairy facility or at other sites, as required
- Cleans display cases, shelves and aisles
- High School diploma or GED - One to three months related experience and /or training preferred.
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance required.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6180