Dairy Route Sales Representative
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for supervising, training and scheduling stockers in assigned territory.
- Identifying sales opportunities within assigned territory
- Assisting RSM in writing orders for assigned customers within assigned territory
- Examining merchandise displays to identify items in need of replenishment
- Communicating competitive information, i.e. new items in your assigned territory to Field Operations Manager
- Pulling back-stock from storage area to refill displays, rotating stock using FIFO system in the process
- Selling in store displays and coordinating resets
- Setting up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counter, or tables, as appropriate or as requested to attract customers and promote sales
- Traveling between store locations in assigned territory, or to other locations as requested, using own vehicle
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High School diploma or GED
- One to three months related experience and /or training preferred
- Current driver's license and auto insurance required
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.