Dairy Manufacturing Trainer
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Dairy Production
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
As a Dairy Trainer you will be responsible for ensuring all production associates complete all assigned training and demonstrate competence, per defined training plans, competence standards, and established schedules. You will be responsible for maintaining all training records and ensuring all associate meet compliance and safety standards.
- Schedules and facilitates learning sessions (predominantly OJT but some classroom) with all manufacturing process job roles in a timely manner.
- Maintain visibility on the operations floor to assure new associates’ success, maintain process knowledge, and identify gaps in the training process.
- Maintain consistency around on-the-job process training with a focus on assuring the pacing, learning tools, and work assignments maximize new associates’ success to meet performance standards.
- Solicit feedback from new associates regarding onboarding / learning issues and shares with HR and business leaders providing suggested improvements
- Continuously ensures all training materials meet compliance and legal guidelines.
- Maintains all training records and ensures all associate meet compliance and safety standards.
- Assist HR in determining viability of new associates through the talent huddle process
- Maintains regular communication with supervisors, production manager and HR, regarding associate progress
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years progressive professional experience in a Dairy or food manufacturing environment.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced production environment
- An understanding of fundamental adult learning principles
- Facilitation / presentation skills and well-developed observational and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, Outlook)
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, overnight shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Models Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP's)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit and occasionally climbs a ladder or works on a platform. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.