Dairy Maintenance Manager
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Dairy Production
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Dairy Maintenance Manager is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities concerned with equipment and facility maintenance.
- Responsible for all equipment and facility maintenance activities within the company as measured by Preventive Maintenance compliance and equipment downtime.
- Manages Maintenance Supervisors and indirectly Maintenance Technicians
- Responsible for the planning and administration of the equipment and facility maintenance budget as measured by variance to the budget.
- Coordinates all maintenance activities with other departments to ensure company objectives are being met as measured by the division key performance indicators.
- Ensures that all maintenance supervisors, coordinators and technicians are properly trained to meet current and future maintenance organization demands as measured by skill assessments.
- Ensures compliance with local, state and federal codes related to safe maintenance work practices as measured through internal department compliance audits and safety records.
- Responsible for administration of the Computerized Maintenance Management System as measured by effective utilization of the system.
- Responsible for administration of the merit program for all maintenance supervisors, coordinators and technicians as measured by retention and assessment against the local job market
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from a credited college or university program preferred; Seven to ten to years of maintenance supervision/management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong people skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong team approach to management.
- Strong commitment and established track record of processes documentation and improvement
- Technical skills
- Working knowledge of industrial equipment utilization and maintenance in a production facility
- Working knowledge of reporting methods and tools for tracking and managing key performance metrics
- Fluent in software packages such as MS Office Suite (Project, Word, Excel) and Email
- Familiar with AutoCAD, Rockwell Automation software and CMMS
- Familiar with OSHA and EPA Requirements related to maintenance
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.