Dairy Maid Order Selector
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 1910 W Mountain View Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Candidate will be responsible for selecting Dairy Maid account items to ensure all routes depart on time while maintaining the required service level for Company in a warehouse environment where the average temperature is -18Degress F.
- Operates an electric pallet jack to move racks, pallets, and totes.
- Places product from the pick slots to a pallet, rack, or tote.
- Wraps orders with stretch wrap.
- Marks orders for customer identification.
- Cleans warehouse including but not limited to: sweeping, stacking pallets, leveling product in pick slots, and removing ice and debris.
- Completes warehouse documents to track productivity.
- Occasionally loads or unloads trailers.
- Occasionally moves product from the reserve slot to the pick slot using a reach truck.
- Changes batteries and maintains the batteries water levels used in electric pallet jack.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- One month or more related experience
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work in various temperature controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
- High school education preferred
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pou
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.