Dairy Maid Order Selector, Phoenix, AZ
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
Candidate will be responsible for selecting Dairy Maid account items to ensure all routes depart on time while maintaining the required service level for Company in a warehouse environment where the average temperature is -18Degress F.
- Operates an electric pallet jack to move racks, pallets, and totes.
- Places product from the pick slots to a pallet, rack, or tote.
- Wraps orders with stretch wrap.
- Marks orders for customer identification.
- Cleans warehouse including but not limited to: sweeping, stacking pallets, leveling product in pick slots, and removing ice and debris.
- Completes warehouse documents to track productivity.
- Occasionally loads or unloads trailers.
- Occasionally moves product from the reserve slot to the pick slot using a reach truck.
- Changes batteries and maintains the batteries water levels used in electric pallet jack.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Less than high school education
- One month or more related experience
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work in various temperature controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Job Reference #: 5342