Dairy Financial Analyst
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for gathering data, analyzing and reporting financial and nonfinancial information related to all operations of the business; identifying, recommending and implementing process improvements to reporting and other department processes.
- Preparing and distributing various reports to communicate business performance
- Reviewing and analyzing relevant data
- Maintaining financial reports
- Assisting in preparation of annual budget
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- One or more years of experience in financial analysis roles directly supporting business leaders
- Proven ability to analyze and translate data into actionable information and associated results
- Strong systems and analytical skills (Excel, Access, Business Intelligence tools and data mining)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet month-end, budget and other deadlines
- Proven ability to prioritize workload, multi task and problem solve
- Must have demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.