Customer Experience Marketing Manager
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
At Shamrock Foods, we go Beyond Delivery. As a family business and leader in foodservice distribution throughout the Western United States, Shamrock Foods has a proven track record serving a variety of customers across independent restaurants, national accounts, healthcare and more. We’re looking for a Customer Experience Marketing Manager to join our passionate, digital driven and entrepreneurial team as we continue to transform the way we go to market and engage with our customers. The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for the development, management, innovation and implementation of multi-channel customer touchpoints, including digital channels, that strengthen the Shamrock Foods brand and increase sales and loyalty. This individual will work with internal teams and partner agencies to translate and deploy a cohesive customer engagement strategy and ensure we are articulating our message across all audiences. The ideal candidate is proactive, data driven, customer focused with digital experience and has a strong ability to work in a fast paced and growth environment.
- Provide leadership and direction in developing and executing multi-channel customer engagement plans to maximize the customer experience with Shamrock Foods.
- Innovate and lead direction and content for Shamrock Foods communication channels and platforms in a way that consistently adds value to the customer, as well as Shamrock Foods. Examples include management of automated email campaigns, amplifying the e-commerce experience, optimizing digital product merchandising efforts, maximize social media engagement.
- Lead the development of customer content that supports company initiatives and capitalizes on industry insights. Includes written and video content within Kitchentelligence Magazine (e-magazine), social media, shamrockfoodservice.com and email.
- Organizes, interprets, disseminates, and maintains critical data (e.g. sales and customer behaviors) to assist in driving strategies forward and identifying opportunities for innovation and engagement.
- Leverages industry trends and key statistics to draw conclusions from research (primary and secondary).
- Lead development of marketing assets to increase our value with the customer and help build Shamrock’s brand in the market place. Including print, digital, signage, videos, sales collateral, tradeshows
- Fiscal management including annual budgeting, ROI analytics, forecasting and maintains metrics for key initiatives
- Other duties & projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of Advertising and/or Marketing Communications experience. Experience with digital marketing preferred.
- Ability to think creatively & bring innovative solutions to marketing challenges
- Strong strategic thinking and problem solving. Ability to determine the clear and succinct marketing issue and develop recommendations
- Proven experience in building and developing marketing campaigns including familiarity with digital communication channels
- Experience in managing people including multiple stakeholders to achieve buy-in or consensus
- Self-starter with a desire to roll up sleeves, managing competing priorities and work tactically
- Ability to work collaboratively across cross-functional teams
- Ability to think fast and react in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Experience and flexibility to establish new processes to improve overall communications effectiveness
- Experience in working with both secondary and primary research
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects to deadlines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects to deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ambitious, easy to work with, have a good sense of humor, and positive attitude
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.