Customer Care Supervisor
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Customer Care
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
You will be a leader of a team that provides Best in Class customer service in the Food Service industry. You will actively engage, coach and motivate a team of Customer Care associates who actively engage with our customers to ensure their needs are met and that their experience exceeds expectations. You will be a problem resolution expert that will partner with other cross-functional departments within the company to ensure customers’ needs are met. Most importantly, you will see your efforts have an immediate, tangible impact every day in a well-funded and rapidly growing company.
- Supervises team by assigning/directing work, conducting employee evaluations, staff training and development, taking appropriate disciplinary/corrective actions.
- Coaches and motivates team to achieve service level goals while fostering a customer centric experience for our customers.
- Creates and maintains schedules based on business needs to maximize productivity.
- Reviews service level data and associate production to insure competency, completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Analyzes and organizes Customer Care daily operations and procedures to provide service to external and internal customers, flow of correspondence, associate training & development, call coaching and other sales support services as needed or directed.
- Evaluates current processes and procedures to identify new opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of work flow and associates.
- Serves as a subject matter expert when coordinating process improvement with other departments, associates within departments and/or branches while inspiring collaboration and solution driven results of best practices.
- Reviews and/or addresses escalated customer requests or complaints to ensure customer’s needs are met and relationships preserved with both internal/external customers.
- 3+ years in a customer service or contact center environment; degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ year supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to grasp technical and complex processes and clearly explain these to team and internal and external customers.
- Effective problem-solving, including identification of problems, data collection, drawing conclusions and conflict resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal Communication skills; collaborative mindset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- com or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience preferred.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to weekends, and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 5956