Customer Care Supervisor
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Customer Care
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for coordinating the activities of the branch Customer Care team.
- Servicing of our internal and external customers, other departments as needed and the sales support needed by the sales staff to include but not limited to phone queue inquiries and route coverage.
- Monitoring Customer Care productivity, revising procedures and/or developing new forms to improve efficiency and effectiveness of work flow and associates
- Formulating procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and/or disposal of records.
- Implementing Sales Support mentality to create a stable foundation for sales growth through enhanced sales support and customer relationships.
- Reviewing customer requests and/or complaints to identify and implement process improvements to make department more efficient and customer centric.
- Managing and directing department personnel and overseeing direction, coordination and evaluation.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to use lap top computer and personal desk top computer.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.