Customer Care Specialist
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Customer Care
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
You will be a member of a team that provides Best in Class customer service in the Food Service industry. You will actively engage with our customers to ensure their needs are met and that their experience exceeds expectations. You will be a problem resolution expert that will partner with other cross-functional departments within the company to fulfill customer orders. Most importantly, you will see your efforts have an immediate, tangible impact every day in a well-funded and rapidly growing company.
- Build excellent customer relationships and really know their business needs
- Support Shamrock customers by entering customer submitted orders from phone, email, or fax
- Review exception reporting designed to prevent errors and/or recommend modifications to your customer orders
- Proactively communicate with customers to inform them of any order/delivery issues, complete post-delivery surveys and manage product recalls
- Research and resolve customer delivery issues via phone and email
- Confidently and professionally address customer concerns by practicing active listening techniques
- Other duties may be assigned
- High school diploma or General education degree (GED)
- (1) year of phone customer service or administrative support experience in a fast paced environment preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Salesforce or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience preferred
- Current opportunities for various shifts, may include weekends and or holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7711