Customer Care Specialist - Phoenix, AZ
- Requisition ID
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Customer Care
Summary & Responsibilities
Performs various Customer Care Specialist activities as well as assists with special projects. As a Customer Care Support Specialist you may be assigned to one or more of the specific jobs below and/or assist in all Specialist assignments as necessary.
- Order entry from internal/external customers direct or by phone and email
- Order entry from non-customer sources such as fax, email and voice mail
- Customer Call Sheets and/or assignments to fulfill customer service level agreements
- Rotation of duties can vary daily/weekly, to include email communications, Inbox Management, internal and/or external customer transactions and requests
- Review reports to prevent and/or proactively make order edits and prevent lost sales
- Make product recall inquiries and timely documentation to/from customers
- Accounts Receivable Maintenance (Invoice Copies/Aging Reports/Reconciliation)
- Credit Monitoring and Control tasks
- Will Call functions including money handling, giving change, and making deposits
- Other duties may be assigned.
Expected training and testing to be completed within organization
- Customer and Phone Etiquette
- Shamrock History and Food Service Industry Knowledge
- Microsoft office – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Systems Navigation – Shamrock Software Systems
- Product knowledge and suggestive selling techniques
- As needed training to better support customers and sales
- High school diploma or General education degree (GED)
- One year related experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages required
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to weekends, and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Job Reference #: 4942