Customer Care Sales Support Specialist
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Customer Care
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for supporting sales personnel, customers and/or vendors to improve internal and external business practices while leveraging the products and services that Shamrock has to offer. This associate will provide direct support for Customer Development and Customer Maintenance Strategies for Product Information, Sourcing, Availability and/or Product Recalls. Serves as a sales and customer liaison in all products that enhance sales and customer partnerships; Provides services that improve Service Level standards through facilitation of product and/or in-house sales support tasks and customer enhancement services for the Enterprise.
- Product Support:
- Serve as Supply Chain product liaison for internal and external product inquiries
- Timely resolve and communication of all Product inquiries from/to Sales
- Services internal/external customers for Supply Chain inquiries while supporting inventory and/or replenishment guidelines
- Prioritize and make decisions supporting inventory management for Exceptional sales' demand
- Facilitate requests for special orders - set-up/access - including customer proprietary products
- Responsible for cross-referencing manufacture and SFC product codes while compiling customer impact information and sales communication during a Product Recall
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Cross-trained in various roles within Customer Care
- Identify process improvement opportunities; show consistent participation using BPI methodology
- Enforce and ensure sustainment of Customer Care mission and processes
- Develop teamwork to create a positive culture to enhance business productivity and team unity.
- Able to direct mid to high level customer escalations from Customer Care L1 associates for internal/external customer issue resolution and/or product clarification
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required. Higher education preferred.
- Two years minimum sales or sales support experience or five years related industry experience and/or training.
- Specific experience in foodservice industry preferred
- Consultative, solutions-oriented and value-based approach to managing/leveraging business transactions and customer partnerships
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills required for both internal/external customer interface.
- Shamrock Order Entry Platform proficient (ShamrockOrders and My Shamrock)
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to weekends, and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7084