Customer Care Lead
The Customer Care Lead coordinates activities of the branch Customer Care team by performing the following duties either personally or through subordinate associates - scheduling of associates and/or route coverage, on-going communication regarding expectations of performance & service level commitments, facilitation of on-going training and certification, associate coaching and mentoring. Responsible for monitoring of associates daily productivity and service level. Responsible for the processes and systems related to the servicing of our internal and external customers, other departments as needed and internal support needed by the sales staff to include, but not limited to, phone queue inquiries, route coverage and/or customer escalations (internal/external). This is a working supervisory position where daily tasks, phone queue and route coverage duties will be performed.
- Develop and implements tactical development plans to accomplish corporate and divisional goals.
- Analyze and organize Customer Care daily operations and procedures to provide service to external and internal customers, flow of correspondence, associate training & development, call coaching and other sales support services as needed or directed
- Support –Customer Care Levels 1 & 2 associates to ensure competency, completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of work
- Analyzes service level reports & activities in collaboration with Customer Care manager for Customer Care Levels 1 and 2.
- Evaluate Customer Care productivity, revise procedures and/or develop new forms to improve efficiency and effectiveness of work flow and associates
- Maintain standardized and professional correspondence procedures and style practices.
- Maximize capacity for phone queue; scheduling, facilitation and communication to department associates & sales for route coverage
- Inspire team cooperation for shared duties/responsibilities.
- Reviews and/or addresses customer requests or complaints to identify and implement process improvements to make department more efficient and customer centric and fortify relationships with both internal/external customers.
- Encourage associates to identify opportunities for process simplification and/or improvements.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or General education degree (GED). Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 Customer Care or administrative support experience required
- Previous leadership experience a plus
- Strong mathematical and analytics skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; collaborative mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Salesforce or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience preferred
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!