Customer Care Lead
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Customer Care
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Coordinates activities of the branch Customer Care team by performing the following duties either personally or through subordinate associates - scheduling of associates and/or route coverage, on-going communication regarding expectations of performance & service level commitments, facilitation of on-going training and certification, associate coaching and mentoring. Responsible for monitoring of associates daily productivity and service level. Responsible for the processes and systems related to the servicing of our internal and external customers, other departments as needed and internal support needed by the sales staff to include, but not limited to, phone queue inquiries, route coverage and/or customer escalations (internal/external). This is a working supervisory position where daily tasks, phone queue and route coverage duties will be performed.
- Develops and implements tactical development plans to accomplish corporate and divisional goals.
- Analyzes and organizes Customer Care daily operations and procedures to provide service to external and internal customers, flow of correspondence, associate training & development, call coaching and other sales support services as needed or directed
- Prepares staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control customer support and development programs for Customer Care Direct Level 1Associates
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Develops activity and coordinates Customer Care Services by establishing service level goals and objectives.
- Coordinates liaison between Customer Care, sales department and other areas of the organization.
- Evaluates Customer Care productivity, revise procedures and/or develop new forms to improve efficiency and effectiveness of work flow and associates
- Enforce and maintain standardized and professional correspondence procedures and style practices.
- Reviews service level data and associate production to insure competency, completeness, accuracy, and timeliness – Customer Care Levels 1 & 2.
- Scheduling of business needs while maximizing capacity for phone queue; scheduling, facilitation and communication to department associates & sales for route coverage
- Analyzes service level reports & activities in collaboration with Enterprise CC manager for Customer Care Levels 1 and 2.
- Coordinates process improvement with other departments, associates within departments and/or branches while inspiring collaboration and solution driven results of best practices.
- Encourage associates to look for opportunities for process simplification and/or improvements. Inspire team cooperation for shared duties/responsibilities.
- Implementation of Sales Support mentality to create a stable foundation for sales growth through enhanced sales support and customer relationships.
- Scrutinize Service Level performance of customer interaction to improve and solidify customer partnerships – i.e. route coverage follow up with both customers and DSRs.
- Reports individual and departmental performance metrics for continuous improvement – to include productivity of branch CC for Levels 1 & 2.
- Reviews and/or addresses customer requests or complaints to identify and implement process improvements to make department more efficient and customer centric and fortify relationships with both internal/external customers.
- Responsible for effectively communicating the expectations of the Customer Care Mission to department associates to be vertically aligned with the company growth goals, enhancement of customer partnerships and expectations of service excellence.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to use laptop computer and personal desktop computer.
- Strong organizational and planning ability. Outstanding ability to multitask; must manage multiple critical items successfully.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; collaborative mindset. Motivational leader for the team.
- Must have above average computer skills/MS Office.
- Highly recognized for execution performance on assignments.
- Strong people skills; strong verbal/written communication skills.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7777