Customer Care Lead
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Customer Care
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
You will influence and indirectly lead of a team that provides Best in Class customer service in the Food Service industry. You will actively engage, support and motivate a team of Customer Care associates who actively engage with our customers to ensure their needs are met and that their experience exceeds expectations. You will be a problem resolution expert that will help guide the associates in the department to ensure customers’ needs are met. Most importantly, you will see your efforts have an immediate, tangible impact every day in a well-funded and rapidly growing company.
- Support Customer Care leadership team with department scheduling, and management and maintenance of department processes.
- Onboard and facilitate training for new associates.
- Assess and coordinate daily staff work efforts to ensure department service level agreements and deliverables are met.
- Summarize key metrics for weekly and monthly reports, and key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify areas of focus and/or necessary improvements.
- Provide associates with guidance on routine problem solving development/actions.
- Responsible to for performing call QA process.
- Assist and respond to escalated issues, directly and indirectly demonstrating experience, and judgment to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on processes, procedures, and company systems.
- Recommend changes to improve internal processes to Customer Care leadership.
- Assists with related special projects, as required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 2+ years of related experience in foodservice industry or related field; Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year university preferred; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Self-motivated multi-task abilities required
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6984